Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in D:\v014144\vytrvalost.com\WWWRoot\diskuze\include\parser.php on line 776

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in D:\v014144\vytrvalost.com\WWWRoot\diskuze\include\parser.php on line 776

Téma: Overcoming Endurance Issues?

Hi,

I have been playing for 14 years with pretty consistent endurance issues (and also range issues).I don't think it is incredibly apparent to most people that hear me play because I have learned to disguise it a bit, but it IS incredibly apparent to me. The way I try to disguise my fatigue is by playing mainly in the staff and taking the horn off my face as much as possible, but this is SUPER frustrating to not be able to execute the ideas in my head because my chops have given out on me (sometimes after only a few songs/solos with a quartet or quintet). My highest usable note is only high C or C#, but I can't even count on that when I start to get tired.Many great teachers have given me loads of great advice, but it can be tough sometimes because I don't think any of them have been in my shoes before. Is there anyone out there that HAS struggled with similar things?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.trumpetherald.com/forum/vie … 7624e185f8
Animated Explainer Video Production Studio

Thanks!